We will start with the name PYKRS, which is the combination of three words:
– PeaK, which represents our commitment to excellence in everything we do.
– Y, which symbolizes our “millennial” vision of the world and our commitment to progress and respect for the environment.
– DoERS, which represents our will to work and change the world for the better.
Because the “E” in PYK(E)RS is silent, we know that it is not an easy word to read and pronounce the first time.
However, once you get used to it, the brand gains strength and is easy to remember.
The next thing you will ask yourself is where does our logo (or isotype) come from. Well, it is once again the combination of several things:
– On the one hand, it represents the contour lines of La Pica D’Estats, the highest peak in the Catalan Pyrenees. We use it as a symbol of our origins and love for nature.
– On the other hand, our logo can also be understood as a fingerprint, in clear allusion to the differentiating factor of our products, which is technology.
– Finally, the logo can also be understood as the trunk of a tree cut into sections. This again symbolizes our commitment to the environment, always present in all our decision-making.
I would like to tell you more in this first email, but I know you will be busy and this way we will have more opportunities to communicate.